Switching map to RP Evocity2 V2P

• Hello, I am suggesting to switch the map from rp_stalker_v2b to RP_Evocityv2_V2P

Why?:
    This map is bigger, it got a lot of places to mine and to farm, also back in the days when Phoenixf129 hosted his own community for Gmod-Dayz he used that map because that map was big and was fit for the Gmod-Dayz community for reasons:
    1. You could customize a lot of stuff in there, for example there is a hospital in the map you could heal yourself in there and get a chance of being healed properly.
    2. You could set a lot of zombies for the map, this map is big enough for a LOT of zombies.
    3. The safezone is big and got already set for a VIP Area and it's really good place.
    4. In this map there is a lot of water oceans and you could use these for fishing rods and looting and more stuff
    5. This map is great for groups, and needed 20+ players a day to play this map.
    6. A lot of people can experience the Gmod-Dayz gamemode better, I think that personally this is the best map that could be made for the GmodZ Community and people could have the most fun and experience while playing this map, It most likely will get denied but @Instinkt you can change the map in the Development Server and take a look of this good map, take a consideration about this map, I am telling you no joke that this a good map and it can not be glitchy as Stalker.

The Stalker map can get boring really quick, in the Evocity Map there is a lot of Camping Places, there's hospital, farming areas, VIP zone, Oceans, roads, places to put jeeps. and more.

I'd like to hear a few opinions regarding to this map if people could, please give out your support by -Support or +Support and details why you are supporting or not supporting it please. :D

Some screenshots of the map from the Original Server;

• i like the idea but i dont think this would work...

First of all this map is not the best for DayZ, its to bright and there is no "DayZ-feeling".
    But thanks for this idea...
    There will be a new map but this will take a long time...
    Just play and enjoy the salker map :)

Sorry for my bad english ._.