Terrasque Staff App

• Hello, I'd like to be staff because back in the day I used to play a lot of GMod-Dayz in the original server,I was also a staff in the original server.
    I just found about this community from I have been playing for a full week and I love playing in this community, I also help a lot to a new people and explain them what they need to do when there's hackers or rule breakers and in-game related to the gamemode questions, I am playing 4-5 hours every day. I have been staff in multiple communities like KDGaming, Civil Gamers, Superior-Servers, PonyRP and many more that are not only DarkRP, I was also playing in some serious-rp communities named Nebulous.Cloud, CombineControl and more.

I would gladly like to help to the people in the servers if there's any questions if there's any rule-breakers around or problems or cheaters, If I won't be online in the gameserver I will ask everyone to contact me for help via Steam or Forums.

I joined this community 11 days ago and since I came I am playing daily 4-5 hours, I really love this community and I'd like to be a staff member so much, I know fully english without any grammar mistakes and the reasons that I want to join the staff is to have fun and stop the rule-breakers from playing in this community, I am very mature, I got mic and I know how to play, I am friendly and I am active a LOT.

• Hey Terrasque,

After a few discussions in the team group we decided to deny u by now. But, don't be disappointed, u can write an new application in 3 weeks, if u want to become operator in 3 weeks. So much all from now.

Greetings,
    Fisch, standing for the whole DayZ team

Viele Grüße,

DieFisch

Verwaltet werden ist sehr einfach. Das Verwalten dagegen nicht.
    xwtwZzV.gif