ParaMTVBNoid's Operator Application

• Here are somethings you can get to know about me

My english isn't that good but i am still learning.
    I Live in Faroe Islands
    I Go to school, and have a job
    I Can Understand Danish and speak it , if there are some dansih people who want to try the server out :P

I Want to become Operator on the dayz server because i'm active alot i play about 5-7 hours a day,Maybe more, just walking around, than there are some complains about people breaking rules, people blocking safezone doors so people cant get out, no staff member is on at that time, there are 2 active staff i see only in between , Thoose are VacGamer, DieFisch, I've been staff member on DarkRP Servers , TTT Servers , MilitaryRP Servers Jailbreak, Been Co,Owner, HeadAdmin,Superadmin,Admin,Mod I've tried it all i know how to work with the powers i get. Instinkt Dayz server is the only gamemode i play on Garry's mod, i was on my way to quit playing gmod becuase i found it boring, but, i wanted to go back playing dayz because i enjoy playing gamemodes like that, i went looking for DG DayZ (when i didn't know about this community) I Saw nothing i wrote to Vacgamer asked where the server went, he said it as been inactive for weeks , than he linked me this server witch was Instink Dayz Server, And i love it, it's so nice to play, nice staff members that i like to play with, nice people, i would like to thank vacgamer for showing me around , Great staff member you lads got.

I Would be able to help the server out daily if there are any problems , Rulebreakers if i am not on the server people would be able to write , to me via steam, maybe snapchat if i'm friends with, Writing about people breaking rules, I Would jump on right away, i joined this community some days ago and i hope to be here for some months maybe years ^^ And since there isnt many staff members i've seen 3 on, i would like to apply for this rank to help out, In the weeks, i may not be so active because the school and exams upcoming and than my job, but weekends i'm off, so i'll be there playing dayz for some good hours , if there are new players to the community and they ask for help i will try to do my best to help, if there is erros and they need help, i help.
    This may not be much i've said but if the owners/admins want to know me better they can always write or talk to me at http://steamcommunity.com/id/ParaNoidOhrip/
    About where i live or about my life etc... if i get this rank i'll do my best to help out :thumbsup: Want me to write more any of the owners? i can try but this is what i got on my mind right now.

• Hey ParaMTVBnoid,
    i know you for weeks ( i think maybe 2-3 weeks) and i gained a lot of your play style and how you interact with the players on the server. Sometimes you can be annoying (look Snapchat :D) or maybe pissed if you get victim of a bug, somebody told me, that you are very aggressive, don't know how you are in real life, what is good is just, that you are active, happy, friendly, show some new players reasons for playing on this server, support anywhere where you can, don't abuse your permissions if you got them, and many other stuff, but this comes later.

I will discuss with Instinkt and luvbread about your Application and your going on. But remember, even if your application got denied, don't be disappointed, just wait a few weeks, gain more experience on the server, make friends with everyone you know on the server and try to help out the best way you can, report Users to vacgamer or me on Steam (Me: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198176602597/ ).

A good structure in the application wouldn't be bad, but this isn't a big problem.
    I set your application "In Progress..." and just wait a few days for my final answer or from Instinkt/Luvbread

Greetings,

DieFisch

Viele Grüße,

DieFisch

Verwaltet werden ist sehr einfach. Das Verwalten dagegen nicht.
    xwtwZzV.gif

• Hey ParaMTVBnoid,

I can tell you, that your Application got discussed by Instinkt, Luv and Me. And I can tell you, that you become an operator on the DayZ Server! But before you get your permissions, we have to talk a little bit. Meet me on Steam or TeamSpeakdo so we can talk or write. Gotta have to explain all the rules you have to follow and so on.

This Application is closed :)

Viele Grüße,

DieFisch

Verwaltet werden ist sehr einfach. Das Verwalten dagegen nicht.
    xwtwZzV.gif