abuse of authority

• operator DEATH used authority.. I used to teleport players (my group) because I killed him and my team killed his team.
    After teleporting us under the map. He killed all the members of my team.
    He claims to have been killed in God's mode.

Provide demos and screenshots.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    :!:
    Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    :!:

This operator spoiled the whole game to our group. I ask you to understand and punish him. Let there be justice.20170605205552_1.jpg20170605205700_1.jpg20170605211841_1.jpg20170605212032_1.jpg

• Well i granted Godmode upon myself, to Help people to Solve Problems!
    You killed me at godmode, i asked you first friendly to get my stuff back, cuz i don't should kill on Godmode( it's not allowed), thats Abusing! so i asked you to get me my stuff back, you didn't answer!
    !
    i was Talking to An Admin on Teamspeak if thats allowed he answered me Yes, so i killed you, yes!

Than i was wrote on the team whatsapp group and they just called me i should not giving a chance, i should go to ban so i did that!

You just recordet/ Screened again few minutes...( 2-5?) why you just record 2-5 minutes? Not the whole time? Not the whole time i was speakin to you? and sayed i was helping people on godmode while you killed me? thats pretty weird...Btw your Video was the Second time you kileld me at godmode while i tried to help, and why you didn't record my voice?!

i was helping people to solve Problems, so why you kileld me than? i told you it after the first kill, sure it can happens np but stay fair not like this and you killed me again, and slapped me again while i was talking to you 3 to solve that problem...

Hope you have still a nice day!
    our Death

• How could you die in God's mode?
    Helped friends? Who at the same time went into battle with you when you went through the wall.
    You are all dead, this is a game. Could accept and leave us alone! But you not only interrupted our game, teleported us. So he executed me!

• The Server owner called me that DayZ Switched the Dmg deal(so you can kill at godmode), i didn't know that.
    And i was still just there to help! not more! not to kill nothing!
    i was there, cuz he called me on teamspeak to Solve a Problem, i was Semi AFK the whole time, only online to Support!
    And i asked you to stop that at first time, and get my stuff back, i wanted give you a chance, so i granted Gmode again upon me, cuz i thought it was my fault!
    and you & your team kileld me instant again on godmode, so yeah i brought and kill you!

• Ohh ... you changed your message.
    In the first place it was a demo. And there is no voice there. Secondly, the recording started after I noticed that you walk through walls with weapons.
    This was the cause of your first death. Then you flew to the place of death to collect your loot and loot of your friends. And died again ...

And what is the reason for the ban? your death? LOL

• Ofc i flew to the Place where my Stuff at yes, to get my stuff back and than try to help again but never even to get the stuff from other people thats a lie and you showed it on your Video i was just at my Backpack!!, but i also called you first i'm not allowed to kill you while i'm supporting on noclip and you runned back and killed me again!

After that you killed me again...thats the reason why i teleported and killed your team!

i was just there to Help people and i called it to you at my first death!

There was 19 people yesterday and Many new ones, who played at first time and needed sometimes help!

i wasnt even trying 1 sec to kill you!

So why that disrespect and no answer while i asked you Friendly to get my stuff back?

1st rule at the server Board : Don't Disrespect Admins ( Authority)

You know you need to talk english on that server and i know your team mates was able to speak on english to me, but why they didn't? just just talked at russian on teamspeak? or anything else? And i never got an answer while ask for that mistaken and get my stuff back..

So i was Talking to an Admin on teamspeak if it's able for me to kill you for that cuz i'm wanted to make sure about that he called me yes you can, so i did!
    than i wrote at Whatsapp to the Server Admins and owners, cuz of the Godmod kill they called me ban! there is your reason for the ban.

i have nothing more to say to that, still good luck and have fun at the game. :)

• Well, you did what you did, you killed us as helpless and took your things, but why bah?
    We speak English badly.. And did not understand when you used the voice chat.
    I'm telling you. The first time I killed you, because you appeared unexpectedly. It's just a reaction.
    You had a weapon in your hands. And then your friend. I do not know how he was close. The third member of your group killed me.
    My friends killed him, and you. Again.
    And then you already started to interfere with our game.
    Do you need loot? You can make it yourself at any time. I can even do this.

so. You executed us all. Took his and our loot! And banned me?
    this is normal?

• i wasn't even baning you for the languages, and idc about loot i can give you all like 100K shells doesn't matter for me.

just the fairnes i called you friendly to give it back and no reaction was why i killed you! It's just not fair to kill me while i try to do my Job and support and Help other People just cuz the godmode is bugged...ofc it's not your fault...still you can be fair you wasn't!

i'm not banning for Languages, if you do not understand just use google Translate like you did here at the Forum.

but it's still a Ger/Eng Server so i hope you learn to handle it. thats why it's named "Ger/ENG instinkt DayZ" We're not able to learn all languages...

• First of all you said that you are bad at talking english.. but it looks like you aren't bad at speaking this language..
    On the hand its not that man-like to execute someone who isnt able to protect himself..
    But on the other hand the chat on the DayZ Server is made for the german and the english language.. There were many people on the TTT Servers who got banned for speaking a different language so i would say that this is probably a good reason for your ban..
    @DEATH maybe you can tell us the name of the operator who told you to ban him so he can share his point of view..

~ [ℓσνє] Sir_Palo

Ps: Du wirst nicht schlauer nur weil dein Whiskey Teacher‘s heißt.

• Why i shouldn't be there? cuz you killed me? i respawn in like 15 seconds...and tried to get me stuff back, cuz i wasn't get killed on a normal play way, you killed me often the while i was Opperator, i never sayed anything cuz i played normal, everyone at the server kills me i get new stuff and go on a new hunt, cuz idc about stuff i have still more than enought. ^^ That kill twice while Supporting was just a Badass move cuz Godmode was/is not working.